STEPPED PIPE WEDGES
The Fit-Up Pro Stepped Pipe Wedge is a patent pending design that merges two tools into one. A pipe wedge can be used to pry, push and pull pipe in many applications, while a pipe gauge is used to insure proper gap dimensions pre-weld. The stepped pipe wedge accomplishes both functions in one tool. Many other features and uses make this a must have tool for the pipe fabricators' tool box. An additional feature is the wedge's stainless steel construction material. That means the pipe fabricator can use the stepped pipe wedges in steel or stainless steel fit-ups, and the stainless steel's hard surface lends itself to extended use. Please note, this stainless steel pipe wedge and gauge product is compromised once used on steel materials.
- Two tools in one: wedge and gauge.
- Pull or push for gap width adjustments.
- Allows full line of sight during fit-up.
- Unique hole allows fall protection, lanyard and wedge extraction.
- Landings can be measured quickly and accurately.
- Can be used with a standard wedge or alone.
- Efficient and easy to use.
- Available at a great price!